Tuesday 11 May 2010

Singing along to Jaymay 04/11/08


There’s only one direction we can go from here. The path is strewn with the jewels of nature, feet shuffling through the leaves mixing the colours, splashing my eyes and ears. I was listening to you till I fell asleep. I am singing and voice rings out strong and clear, straight from my solar plexus. The branch has been stripped and sanded. A clear path. Don’t go away before it has finished, that last note is as important as the first. Aren’t you curious how this will end? How can there be an end when we are not sure of the beginning? I am stumbling over some of the words but then I find my footing and they ring out crystal clear. Looking back it is complete, those notes you didn’t quite hit, fit perfectly in the whole. You are the flow. Two knocks on wood and on it goes, softly before it goes away. Rising higher, stronger, catching it between my hands. Carried along, then moving onto another strand, another thread, another thought, another mind. I touch them all as I pass, marking them with my magic, with my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment