Wednesday 12 May 2010

New Wave of Consciousness

Bailing out the lifeboat
faster, faster
But water keeps on returning.
Billions of men in a boat
Let it capsize and ride the wave.
Those of us who know.
Those of us who can swim.
Those of us who don't believe we will stay afloat.
Apart, far from those who don't know.


My soul knows
My soul can swim
My soul will live on
But that way Martyrdom lives


In the Now
This very minute
Sharp jolts of pain in my back
Electrical impulses
Throbbing
Hunger
Nausea
Sour head
When will the sky clear?


I need a friend
I want someone to hold my hand
To guide me as i guide them
Put on roller skates and explore the white hot tremblings of this wave
This Now wave.
Every second counts.


Just a squeeze in the dark
A flash of light to show this is the right direction
I don't see so knowing for sure is hard.


To believe is the best way to know
To Trust
To embrace

No comments:

Post a Comment