Wednesday 12 May 2010

Dream a little dream of me in the bus shelter

Stars winking lights above you
Night breezes seem to rifle through my pockets making me shiver and grrrr.
Birds cawing in the auction house say nay
Dream a little dream of thee
Say llamallamaduck and spin round three times
Just hold me close and tell me your shoe size
When i'm alone with you by my side I dream a little of dream of blue skies, beaches and peanut brittle.


Stars go home but I linger on in your scent
Still craving your eyes upon me
I want to stay here forever just to remember your name.


Sweet dreams till I find you again
Sweet dreams that spill & leave a puddle behind you
Whichever they are see my name shaved into your hair.


Stars are fading but here I am biting my fingernails.
They taste of you but I forgot what flavour you are


Sweet dreams of you, the scenes still haunt me.
But wherever they be
I know whats to come on the menu

No comments:

Post a Comment