Thursday 13 May 2010

09/03/09



Corrr I’m ready to take a bite. I got hot sauce!Twirly twirl twirl. I got my umbrella and I’m ready to go a-travelling wherever the wind will take me. I’ve not washed my hair for twenty seven days and it smells great! The underside feels like a baby deer, mother in tact and an enemy of rabbits everywhere. It’s such a shiny Disney happy world right now. Add a pinch of john waters and a soupcon of me without you angst. We shall not take no for an answer. Meh does not live here anymore. I think I may have ingested some dodgy peppers on my pizza. All hail badgers and their friends!!! But never rabbits cos they kick in their sleep.
I’m watching the lamppost in the aquamarine dusky light. It’s pretty and there are trees and stuff. A place for Ms Poppins to get her knickers snagged. Then she will sit on the windy steps and think of chimney sweeps for a while, before conversing with the birds that live down yonder street. That there rook has some twisted tales to speak. Tap to release the ink reserve. Distant dull ache, it has no place to take hold. Is all too shiny and smooth, like the rocks in the river. Smiley face at the end of each sentence, clap and spin.

No comments:

Post a Comment