Wednesday 12 May 2010

Consciousness streaming under trees and stuff

I sat down on the floor
Just me
just me
Alone
Tears in my eyes
Peace. It is just me and that's ok, more than ok.
Breeze from the right,
Something pulling me to the left
Let it go, she whispers, let it go.
All of it, i ask
All of it, she says

She lets me lean against her. I am thankful. A place to be. Restorative point. Calm. Recharge.
I want to curl up.
I want the rain, hard drenching rain.
I bring people to this special place.
None of them have stayed.
is still mine though.
Always be my special place.

Sun on my back
Melting the green so it seeps into my bones and softens the layers. Malleable.
It's ok to be open.
It's ok to be free
Leaving the door open doesn;t mean you can't get back in.
Let it out and welcome it back.

Can hear laughter. So still under here.
Will be like waking up when I leave.

Something rising, trying to escape.
Not right time to let it go.
Want to scream & dance & go rawrrrrrrrrr but I will be seen. Is not for anyone else to see.

When i smile do people see it? Or is it so slight?

Strong light
I don;t know how to control it, where to direct it.

Closed off you get nothing.
No thing can get in.
No love, No joy, No pain, No hurt
like what ABBA said innit
So thank you.
I accept it even if i don;t return it in the same way.
Now where's my rainbow...

Sitting
No one talks to me. I bet they look tho. I am watching them. Can barely keep my eyes open. Too bright or I want to lay down and sink back into the earth where i belong.

Citement was bubbling on the bus. Inner child was yaying. Right now she is coveting their frisbee. Wants to dance but boots are too heavy and I am too scared.

They are so perfect, the trees.
Just look & you know immediately they are a tree. Lesson there somewhere.
Trying to be someone. But people see different to what you want them to.
Wish I knew what they saw
Hope they see something good

No comments:

Post a Comment