Sunday 11 March 2012

Hold on

I said to the Moon,


"You make me want to be a better person.  
 You do.  
 I want to be pure when I look at you.  
 I want to be pure and full of light.  
 A creative being with love in my soul and joy in my eyes.  
 I look at you and want to breathe as deep as I can.  
 Your cool white light fanning the flames in my belly.  
 You are my future.  
 You are my hope.  
 My everlasting.  
 My love. 
 It is and always will be a pleasure to gaze upon you and feel your energy."


The Moon replied,


"You are welcome.  
 We are part of each other.  
 It is your light that makes me shine.  It is the light of the Universe  within us all. 
 It is a pleasure to watch over you.  
 With me you are always safe, always loved and always within reach.  
 Make your life the way you want it to be.  
 Honour me and yourself, always and forever I will be here loving you  and your  work."


Kinship, respect, honour and love.  Don't starve yourself of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment