Saturday 10 July 2010

Heart Song

Sometimes I dream in song.  I was on the bus listening to She & Him, looking out the window and mouthing the words inside my head.  They became my words, my song.  I picked an oracle card once which asked me to consider what my Heart song would be.  What would your heart sound like?  It's such a big thing to consider and I like to think it would be a big sound.  A big, pure sound, more happy than sad, more positive than negative, more loving than hateful.  This is what I want for the world. ♥ ♥ ♥


2 comments:

  1. I love this Bebiane Rouge , anout how the song becomes your song.
    It feels like you could write more around this theme/idea/whatdyathingymejig ?

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it a difficult concept to put into words Tom. Originally I wanted to explore the idea of what my Heart song would be but it was just too big for me to contemplate and left me speechless. It would be good as an interpretive dance methinks or pictures, if i could draw

    ReplyDelete