Wednesday 2 June 2010

It can only get better. This driving force is dormant but once the engine warms up there will be no stopping it. We can fly to the moon! Running our fingers under the rainbow waterfalls and tasting the sherberty starlight. Right now there’s the indecision and uncertainty, the not knowing what to pack for this midnight tour, this minty adventure. Is it minty or is it more like caramel? Maybe it’s a humbug with the caramelly toffee centre. Get the temperature right and it will slide down your throat and make you go mmmmmmmmmmmm.
So I am standing about, hands in my pockets, humming a tune I forgot the words to, wondering if you have the map, wondering if I can have a look so I know where I stand. Not daring to hope, and not immune to it either. I just am, I think I am, therefore I am. I must be cos who else could I be? Which persona did I wear that first time? How many times have I changed? Four key items for a capsule personality, classic.


I reckon a change of scenery will do me the world of good

No comments:

Post a Comment